Facility Use Request
Thank you for your interest in our facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events. We are glad to accommodate these groups whenever we can.
requirements for groups requesting use of school facilities during COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Any group applying for facility rental will need to have a written operations plan, prepared in consultation with the local health department.
- The organizer of an event is responsible for ensuring and enforcing compliance with the venue’s operations plan, the mandates and guidelines of the organizing entity if any, and all current Orders of the Department of Health.
- The organization must designate an individual responsible for the compliance and provide contact information. This must all be received before an event will be approved.
- Attendance is limited based on State and local health guidelines.
- Example - Sporting events have a 15% capacity based on seating arrangements.
- Everyone in attendance must wear a mask.
School Action Steps:
- Approve or deny facility rental requests based upon current building usage.
- Example - Schools that are using their gyms as overflow for lunch may deny gym rental requests.
REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT (FIRST TIME USERS ONLY)
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create a user account. You can do so by clicking the "Register for a New Account" icon below. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you need more assistance, watch the "Creating an Account" video or check out the Quick Start Guide (located lower on this page).
LOGIN AND RESERVE
Once your account is created you can start making facility reservations. Click on the " Log In and Request Space(s)" icon below. If you would like more information, click on the "Submitting a Facility Request" video. There is also a Quick Start Guide, located further below on this page, that will further explain the reservation process.
QUICK START GUIDE
(Click on the icon below to access the guide)