- Location: MIillett Hall Miami University 500 E Sycamore St, Oxford OH 45056
- Date: Wednesday, May 20th
- Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Attendance: Attendance is mandatory in order to be able to walk during graduation. Students will be required to sign in and out for attendance purposes.
- Transportation: Parents may take or students may drive themselves to Millett Hall. School bus transportation will be provided for students who need a ride to and from Millett Hall.
- LOCATION: MILLETT HALL MIAMI UNIVERSITY 500 E SYCAMORE ST. OXFORD, OH 45056
- DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH
- TIME: 7:00 PM
- ARRIVAL TIME FOR GRADUATES: 5:30 PM
- EXPECTATION: Graduation is a rich tradition for Edgewood High School. Graduation will be classy, elegant, and traditional. Please behave appropriately with a sense of pride and honor.
- ATTIRE: Wear attire that is classy, elegant, and traditional: Boys wear a dress shirt, dark or khaki pants and dark shoes. Girls wear a white or a light colored dress or light dress pants and white/light or nude heels. (No jeans, no tennis shoes).
- BEHAVIOR: Make smart decisions. You are almost there. Don't let an unfortunate situation keep you from graduating.
Important Check In/Check Out Information on Graduation Day:
- You will be given your check in (A,B, or C) before graduation practice. This is the check-in location you will report to for practice and on graduation day.
- After graduation check out procedure:
- Turn in cords FIRST.
- Turn in gown.
- Receive a ticket from graduate services.
- Bring the given ticket to the diploma table to receive your diploma.
Graduation Day Guidelines for Graduates, Parents, and Guests:
If any of the items below occur, there will be a $1000 fine to our school.
- You may not decorate your cap.
- No silly string, confetti, beach balls, etc…
- No loud noise makers, air horns, etc…
- No booing or making fun of another person or graduate.
Please adhere to the expectations set forth by Miami University and Millett Hall. These items could be a safety hazard and require additional clean-up for our host. We need to respect their wishes and their facility. We want to be invited back for future events and for graduation.
- Fees MUST be paid to Peg Smith by May 8th or you will not be able to walk at graduation. This includes lunch fees. Everything must be paid in full.
- Credits: You must have 21 credits to graduate and must have passed the state testing requirements.