High School Counselors
Welcome to the Edgewood High School Counseling Department page! We are excited to serve our students and have many resources to share with you. EHS Counseling Department shares the same mission and beliefs as written in our Comprehensive Counseling Plan for the district.
It is the mission of the Edgewood City School District Guidance and Counseling Department is to meet the academic, social, career and emotional needs of all students pre K through 12. Our goal is to see all students integrate and become a contributing member of the school community and society. Our priority is to be an advocate for all students and a resource to all staff through providing guidance curriculum, individual planning, responsive services and system support.
Philosophical Beliefs of the Program:
- Every student should have access to/and an opportunity for a high quality education.
- Every student should graduate from high school and be college and/or career ready to make decisions about future goals.
- All students have dignity and worth; they develop: socially, academically, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, and physically.
- We value diversity and individual differences with students, respecting that each student is part of the school community.
- Career and college counseling information along with links to numerous resources can be found on by clicking on the College Credit Plus link.
Students will be assigned to a counselor based on their Grade. The assignments are the following: