Central Registration Office
Central Registration office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. by appointment only!
Central Registration Office will open August 1, 2019.
If you are unable to schedule online, please call our office at 513-867-3416 to schedule your appointment.
Parents / Legal guardians must enroll their student(s) in person with the following documents:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parents Photo I.D.
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Mortgage Coupon/Statement
- Closing Statement
- Print out of Auditors Site
- Property Tax Bill
- IEP/ETR/504/WAP (If applicable)