2020-2021 Preschool Registration
Preschool Registration will be begin for the 2020-2021 school year on April 21, 2020 at the Edgewood Central Registration Office. The office will open at 8:00 am to accept applications. Applicants are considered on a first come first serve basis based on availability. Once the program is at full capacity, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Parents / Legal guardians must enroll their Preschool student(s) in person with the following documents:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parents Photo I.D.
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Mortgage Coupon/Statement
- Closing Statement
- Print out of Auditors Site
- Property Tax Bill
- IEP/ETR/504 (If applicable)