2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
There will be an early childhood parent meeting (via Zoom) on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
The Babeck Early Childhood Parent Meeting can be access through this link:
Beginning Tuesday, March 23, 2021, parents may contact the Central Registration Office at (513) 867-3416, from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday (when school is in session) to start the registration process.
The last day to register for the upcoming 2021-22 school year is May 28, 2021.
- Students need to be 5 years old by August 1, 2021 in order to register for Kindergarten.
- Parents / Legal guardians must provide the following documents in order to enroll their student:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent's Photo I.D.
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Mortgage Coupon/Statement
- Closing Statement
- Print out of Auditors Site
- Property Tax Bill
- IEP/ETR/504/WAP (If applicable)
- Once a student is registered, they will be scheduled for a Kindergarten Screening. Kindergarten Screenings will take place at the school where your student will be attending (e.g. Babeck Early Childhood Center or Seven Mile Elementary).