2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Edgewood is using a new process for registering kindergartners for the next school year, 2020-2021.
Beginning Wednesday, May 6, 2020, any parent wishing to register their child for Kindergarten must call our Central Registration Office to begin the process. Call (513) 867-3416, from 8 am- 3:30 pm, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to schedule an appointment. The Central Registration Office will provide you with the information on how to complete the registration process. The last day to register is Friday, June 12, 2020.
- Students need to be 5 years old by August 1, 2020 in order to register for Kindergarten.
- Parents / Legal guardians must provide the following documents in order to enroll their student:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent's Photo I.D.
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Mortgage Coupon/Statement
- Closing Statement
- Print out of Auditors Site
- Property Tax Bill
- IEP/ETR/504/WAP (If applicable)
- Once a student is registered, they will be scheduled for a Kindergarten Screening. Kindergarten Screenings will take place at the school where your student will be attending (e.g. Babeck Early Childhood Center or Seven Mile Elementary).