Bus Route information for the 2020-2021 school year
- If you have questions regarding your student's bus route, please call the Transportation Office at (513) 867-3419. Please leave a detailed message along with your name, address, and phone number. Your call will be returned.
- If you have moved, please call the Central Registration Office at (513) 867-3416. This action must be taken before changes can made to your student's bus route.
- Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
- We ask for your patience during the first few weeks of school. Buses typically run later than what is posted on the bus route lists. They will adjust to the posted time within a few weeks of the start of school.
- Parents and guardians with Kindergarten students, please be outside at the bus stop for your Kindergartner.
- Per the Director's Order issued by the Ohio Department of Health, a mask or facial covering must be worn when riding a school bus and when waiting for a school bus outdoors and a student is unable to maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household. A facial covering (mask) is any material that covers an individual's nose, mouth and chin. Exceptions to this are provided in the Ohio Department of Health Director's Order Requiring the Use of Facial Coverings in Child Education Settings. Click here for the details.
- If you would need to reference these route lists in the future, they can be located on our district's website (www.edgewoodschools.com), under Transportation.