2019-20 Kindergarten Registration
To register your student for Kindergarten, schedule an appointment online with our Central Registration Office. Appointments are available starting Thursday, August 1 through Wednesday, August 14. Click on the link below to schedule an appointment.
- Students need to be 5 years old by August 1, 2019 in order to register for Kindergarten.
- Parents / Legal guardians must bring the following documents with them to their appointment at Central Registration, in order to enroll their student:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent's Photo I.D.
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Mortgage Coupon/Statement
- Closing Statement
- Print out of Auditors Site
- Property Tax Bill
- IEP/ETR/504/WAP (If applicable)
- Once a student is registered, they will be scheduled for a Kindergarten Screening. Kindergarten Screenings will take place at the school where your student will be attending (e.g. Babeck Early Childhood Center or Seven Mile Elementary) on Thursday, August 15th and Friday, August 16th.