We are excited to let you know that we have been able to schedule a replacement Varsity football game for tomorrow night, August 28! Winton Woods was scheduled to play tomorrow night, but their game was cancelled. So our Athletic Directors worked quickly to schedule this game for our teams! The game will be played at Kumler Field. Kickoff is at 7 pm.
Football coaches and cheer parents will be contacted by their student-athlete's coach about online ticket availability later today.
For all other students, family members, staff, and our Edgewood community, GENERAL ADMISSION WILL BE LIMITED! If tickets are available to the general public (this limitation is due to the 15% seating capacity restrictions placed on all school athletic facilities), they will be available to order ONLINE ONLY starting at 9:00 am on Friday morning, August 28. Here is the link to order online tickets starting at 9 am tomorrow: https://edgewoodcougarathletic...
Cost of Ticket: $7.00 per person (no reduced-priced tickets this season)
- No Season Passes will be accepted at any game this season.
- Edgewood staff will not admitted Free to the game. If tickets are available online, staff can purchase a the ticket for $7.00/person.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate.
For those who are able to purchase a ticket to the game, please be aware of the following expectations:
- All spectators must self-check for wellness/symptoms for COVID-19 before coming to the game.
- You must wear a mask or facial covering the entire game.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from other groups attending the game.
- Bleachers are marked where you can sit.
- No congregating before or after the game.
- Please practice hand washing/hand sanitizing.
Due to the limited number of spectators that can attend our games, per the statewide order from the Ohio Department of Health, we are working on a plan to live-stream the game. Look for more details about this on Friday.
One last note, there will not be a Freshman or JV Football game scheduled with Winton Woods.
Thank you to our Edgewood and Winton Woods Athletic Directors for making this possible!