From the Edgewood Athletic Department:
Effective Friday, July 24, all Edgewood student-athletes, coaches, and training personnel will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the following situations. Our action is in response to the recent mask directive issued by Governor DeWine as well as the recommendation issued from OHSAA.
- Face coverings are not required when the athlete is actively engaged in an activity.
- All Coaches, Athletes, Trainers, or Managers must wear face coverings when outdoors and six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
- Athletes on the sidelines or not involved in the activity must remain six feet apart.
- Athletes and Coaches involved in team or group instructional meetings must maintain six feet social distancing or all participants must be wearing a face covering, such as the start and end of practice.
- Athletes coming and going to practice should wear face coverings.
- When teams are sharing the turf, if necessary to ensure social distancing, have athletes stand behind the end zones and not on the sidelines.
- Face coverings are not required when the athlete is actively engaged in the activity.
- All Coaches, Trainers, Managers, or Athletic personnel must wear face coverings at all times.
- Athletes on the sidelines or not involved in the activity must remain six feet apart or be wearing a face covering.
- Athletes coming and going into the building to practice must wear a face covering while in the building.
- Six feet of social distancing should be followed whenever possible even when face coverings are being worn.