We're inviting every Cougar, from the youngest to the oldest, from each Edgewood school and department, to join in the fun during our Edgewood Online Spirit Week. If you'd like your picture or video featured, send it in a Dojo message (available for our elementary schools) or email it to your teacher or post or tag us on social media.
Here's what we've planned:
- Monday, March 23- Music Monday
- You can dance, sing, rhyme, play an instrument, lip sync, air guitar; just share a picture so we can join in too!
- Tuesday, March 24- Take It Easy Tuesday
- Take a photo of you reading a book, doing some yoga or just relaxing.
- Wednesday, March 25- Watcha Reading Wednesday
- Show us what you're reading. Share a picture of the most interesting place to read. Are reading with your pet or a stuffed animal?
- Thursday, March 26- Thoughtful Thursday
- What are you doing to spread kindness and joy to others? How can you be thoughtful. Take a photo and share!
- Friday, March 27- Feel the Love Friday
- Show your Edgewood love by wearing your spirit wear! Maybe it's your favorite class shirt or your favorite Edgewood Pride gear.