A very exciting Professional Development Day is planned for our Edgewood staff on Tuesday, November 5. Click here for more information about the Curriculum Summit.
Then, check out this short video from Scott Fussnecker, Director of Curriculum to learn more about what's planned for this special PD event.
Here are a few important things to know about the day:
- All teaching staff and paraprofessionals should report to EHS by 7:45 am.
- Between 7:45 am and 8:00 am teaching staff and paraprofessional professionals should pick up their QR Code badge at their specific building table location in the EHS auxiliary gym (located on the upper level of the EHS Gymnasium).
- Teaching staff and paraprofessionals please be in the EHS gymnasium at 8:00 am for a very brief overview of the day.
- Please bring your computers with you for the day, as some of the sessions will require interactive participation.
- Light breakfast and coffee will be available from 7:30 am - 8:00 am in the cafeteria. You can pick up your QR Code badge as early as 7:30 if you would like.
- Custodial, secretarial, transportation, and food service staff, please feel welcome to stop by for a light breakfast and coffee before reporting to your assigned department activities for the day.