SWOC Athletes of the Week
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Congratulations to the following five EHS students who were named SWOC (Southwestern Ohio Conference) Athletes of the Week!
Cole Miller - Cross Country
- As a Team Captain this year, Cole has a great work ethic and puts in the effort that allowed him to earn a Career PR at Bellbrook this week.
Ellie McCullough - Cross Country
- Ellie is new to Cross Country and she sets goals for herself as a runner. She works to achieve her goals and PR'd this week at Bellbrook.
Jenna Evans - Soccer
- Jenna, a center-back, has had a great week by anchoring down a shutout this past week.
Zoe Stephen - Soccer
- Zoe, a center-mid, had a goal and an assist this week.
Matt Lairson - Soccer
- Matt was instrumental in helping the Cougars secure two league victories, over Mt. Healthy and Northwest, and one draw, against Ross, this week.