- Select the types of messages you want to receive from Edgewood, such as athletics, community events, specific school announcements.
- Manage your contact information.
- Add more phone numbers and email addresses to your MyConnect account so you can receive messages on any of your devices.
- Install the Blackboard MyConnect app for Android and iOS, if you wish.
To sign up for these enhancements, CLICK HERE. Once the page opens, click the Sign Me Up! link to set up your account. Please note, in order to create an account you will need:
- An active email address
- For Edgewood parents:
- Your student's ID
- The phone number or email address that is on file at Edgewood for your student.
- Once you have logged in, you can add additional Edgewood students by clicking your name in the upper right corner and selecting Contact Information.
- If you can't login or have any issues, contact our Central Registration Office for assistance (513) 867-3416, Monday- Friday, 8:00 am- 4:00pm
- For Edgewood staff:
- The last 4 digits of your employee ID (this number can be found when you log onto the Employee KIOSK, on our district's website. This number is listed under your PROFILE. Use the last 4 digits of this number to create your MyConnect account).
- If you can't login or have any issues, email Chris Andrews for assistance.
Instructions on how to register for our MyConnect site and subscribe to messages and notifications are provided in the link above.
We are very excited about the enhancements to our MyConnect site and hope you will take advantage of these new features!