- The same bus arrangements that were in place at the end of May, for your student, will remain the same for the upcoming school year, UNLESS you call the Edgewood Transportation Office by August 3rd to make changes. Please call the Transportation Office by August 3rd in order for changes to be in place by the first day of school. Changes received after August 3rd will not be in place until August 27th. The Transportation Office phone number and hours of operation are provided at the end of this email.
- If you live in an area where transportation is provided, but you opted to transport your child to and/or from school yourself last school year, we will expect this arrangement will remain in place for the new school year UNLESS you call the Transportation Office by August 3rd. If bus transportations is needed for your child, we will add them to a bus route.
- If your child rode a bus to/from school last school year, the pickup/drop off locations are expected to remain the same for the new school year. If your child's pickup/drop off locations need to change, please call the Transportation Office by August 3rd and inform us of the new locations.
- If your address changed since the end of May, you need to change your address, in person, at the Edgewood Central Registration Office at 3590 Busenbark Road. Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am- 4 pm beginning Monday, July 30th. Please call 513-867-3416 for an appointment.
- If your child walked to school last school year, but will be attending school in another building for the upcoming school year, the Transportation Office will assign them to a bus so they can get them to/from their new building. You do not need to call us to make that change.
Contact the Edgewood Transportation Office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - Noon at 513-867-3419. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.